Whether you are a trade association, training institute, or a business organisation, B2B magazines or journals are a great way of keeping your members or clients engaged with your brand.
However, publishing a magazine or journal regularly with captivating content involves a lot of time and effort and a skill set different with your key focus area.
It is where Finsight Media can deliver significant value.
End-to-end custom publishing support
We offer end-to-end custom publishing support that lets you invest your energies more in business-critical areas and less in publishing.
As your publishing partner, we put ourselves in your shoes to understand your vision and your requirements. We take on the responsibilities of:
- Content Strategy
- Content selection
- Content sourcing
- Content creation
- Content editing
- Suggesting style sheet
- Implementing style sheet
- Layout design
- Populating pages
- Selling Advertisements
- Managing subscriptions
- Managing printer interface
Be it high-quality print or a highly interactive digital copy; we have your back.
We can partner with you for all kinds of publishing needs – be it a trade magazine, a corporate newsletter, a thought leadership publication, a conference report, or a commemorative publication. You give us the story, and we make the strategy. We ensure that your publication brightly radiates your brand’s story through its pages!
Content marketing support for custom publications
We can also offer content marketing services if needed at any stage of the engagement. We can help you spread the word of your publication across social channels and through email campaigns. We will help you create the strategy for marketing campaigns and execute them for you across the channels of your choice.
Benefits of our custom publishing service
- Get your brand in front of your audience at periodic intervals to build brand visibility.
- Refine your editorial voice and share content that is relevant for your readers and industry.
- Implement best practices of publication design to increase audience engagement.
- Manage your publications and subscriber list through a systematic project management practice.
- Identify insights that let you refine your publication strategy and make informed decisions to connect better with your audience.